Bioguy has been a professional microbiologist for over 15 years, in both the food and pharmaceutical industry. Which is odd, because he had always dreamed of being a physicist.
He has also taken up matters of great importance, such as:
- Perfecting recipes for the finest malt-based adult beverages
- Roasting coffee beans, sourced from all over the globe
- Crapcan Auto Racing
- How to efficiently travel for business
At the dawn of civilization, mankind had no pure water source, so instead he made beer. Bioguy carries on in this tradition, using only the finest grains, the freshest hops, and purest artesian spring water. Here is a list of the beers he has created (recipes upon request):
- Panthera Toscana (American Amber Ale)
- Judge's Bribe (India Pale Ale, finishes with citrus flavors)
- Purity of Essence (Ordinary bitters)
- JasuminbitAAAZU (Jasmine rice-sweetened Ordinary Bitters)
Bioguy never dreamed of being a race car driver. And yet, here he is, racing in the 24 Hours of LeMons with the Racing 4 Nickels team where he is a driver/co-owner, as well as Chief Science Officer and Evil Brewmeister. Interestingly, their team has been quite successful, winning both top finisher in Class C, and well as the highly coveted Index of Effluence. This makes no sense as their race car is a lightly-modified 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera.
Efficient Business Travel
Bioguy travels way too much. Because of this, he has developed ways to more efficiently pack and travel. If you have questions about streamlining your travel requirements, drop him a line.
- Microbiology Ranch
- Coffee Roasting
- Race car on-board telemetry: Convert OBD1 data from the car's on-board computer into a visual display for driver. (Bonus: Setup LAN to transmit data to send back to pit)
- Mobile Liquid and Logistics Integration (MOLLI): Remote controlled vehicle / Robot-Drone to carry beer at LeMons races.
- Learn Python (or any computer language, actually, since I know nothing about computers).
- Play with and learn more about my Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Arduino, etc.