Hi, I'm Dave. I also respond to Doorman Dave (or kuroishi on IRC). I have a love/hate/break/fix relationship with both Linux and bicycles.
I am serving as CTO on the 2015 Board of Directors
I can be reached at kuroishi at pumpingstationone.org
- SSO Authentication.
- Rack power maintenance.
- Build bikes.
- Make kids furniture.
CTO Wish List
- Internal SD card readers that can't walk off.
- New cable modem
- Remotely switchable power outlet for modem resets
- Loyal minions
- Working C64 hardware
- Working Atari 2600 hardware
I like support and support tracking systems. I like working on RT sometimes.
- added some paypal scrips
- added membership payment workflow and deathrow status
- started source control in /opt/rt4/etc and /opt/rt4/local (local git repo)
- Added Scrip #20 to Facilities queue "notify AdminCC on queue change"
- Enabled MakeClicky option with custom handler for "ticket #XXXX". Referencing "ticket #XXXX" in the body of a ticket reply or comment will link the corresponding ticket, it unfortunately does not automatically link tickets referenced in this way via a "Referenced by" link.
- Added mail aliases for points@ and email@example.com. You can direct mail to the appropriate queue using the appropriate address. There is also a forwarding account at firstname.lastname@example.org (more relays to come on @pumpingstationone.org, their time consuming to set up on the google side).
- Tickets with a non "0/" priority now automatically show up on the "Board Meeting" dashboard view. Set ticket priorities to anything to get them on the board meeting dashboard.
- What the fuck is perl!?
I'm working on implementing some authentication options for Discourse (and other applications) at Pumping Station One. Here are some links: