Vote: Policy on Alcohol
- 2015-04-22 - Inception
- 2015-04-29 - Discussion (planned)
- 2015-05-06 - Language Lockdown (planned)
- 2015-05-13 - Vote (planned)
The board is trying to clean up some loose ends in regards to the space's contractual obligations with our insurance provider. We need to make explicit policy about when alcohol is consumed on the property so that "uncovered" situations are done away with.
The current coverage we have only covers alcohol consumption between 9AM and 2AM.
Note: This vote is meant to be passed before Vote on Setting Policies
The following policy shall be enacted immediately:
- No person may consume alcohol on Pumping Station: One premises between the hours of 2 AM and 9 AM.
- Individuals in breach of this policy will be found in direct violation of the membership agreement and subject to disciplinary actions laid out in said agreement.