Vote to Buy Projectors
- Mailing List Announcement: 2014-10-14
- Officially Proposed: 2014-10-21 (planned)
- To be Voted on: 2014-10-28 (planned)
- Vote passed Meeting Notes 2014-10-28
Our current projectors are
- 480p (low quality)
- 480p is sufficient for slides.
- It is insufficient for presentations of text content (code)
- difficult to setup.
- This impacts peoples presentations, and peoples start times.
We should get 2 new projectors.
- One should be placed in electronics.
- One should be placed in the Lounge.
- vga/hdmi/DVI connectors
- Adaptors ok
- Works quickly and easily
3D support is incidental, not desired.
|ViewSonic PJD7820HD 1080p 3D Home Theater Projector (with HDMI, Dual VGA, Composite and S-video)||$649.99||2|
|VideoSecu LCD/DLP Projector Vaulted Ceiling Mount Bracket with 22.4-Inch Extension Pole - Black PJ2B 1||$24.99||2|
|Homegear 120" HD Motorized 16:9 Projector Screen W/ Remote Control||$109.99||1|
|Total + 20% buffer||$1751.94|
Authorize the BoD to spend up to $1751.94 on projectors and projector related equipment.