Vote to Buy new blades for the vinyl cutter
- Mailing List Announcement: 2014-11-05
- Officially Proposed: 2014-11-11 (planned)
- To be Voted on: 2014-11-18 (planned)
The vinyl cutter is in desperate need of new blades as the current blade is blunter than a doorknob and is unable to cut fine detail. This vote is to purchase a set of blades for the cutter and additional holders so that blade types can be swapped easily by inexperienced operators.
- 45deg standard blade - $55 - http://www.heatpressnation.com/gcc-red-cap-45-degree-standard-for-vinyl-or-flock-5-pack.html
- 60deg long blade - $22 *2 - http://www.heatpressnation.com/gcb-360sb-green-cap-for-thicker-sandblast-or-flock.html
- 60deg regular blade - $22 *2- http://www.heatpressnation.com/gcb-460so-blue-cap-for-regular-sandblast.html
- 25deg fine detail blade - $22 *2- http://www.heatpressnation.com/gcc-gcb-500-black-cap-60-degree-blade-for-small-letter-cutting.html
- Blade holder - $100 *3 - http://www.heatpressnation.com/gcc-blade-holder.html
Total for these items is $487.00 plus $10 S&H.
Authorize the BoD to spend up to $500 on acquiring new blades and holders for the vinyl cutter.