Vote to Renovate the Kitchen
- Gerald Gayares
- Adriana Garcia
- Mailing List Announcement: 10/01/16
- Officially Proposed: 10/04/16
- To be Voted on: 10/18/16
As the membership grows, so does the need for storage, improved hygienic conditions and further dining accommodations in the kitchen. Our goal is to bring the current kitchen inline with a commercial kitchen, providing a space for safe food preparation.
The following will be included in this vote:
- Donated Commercial Range - Free, will install in-house.
- Range Vent Hood ~$1500.00
- Install a 10" ventilation duct for the commercial range in the kitchen ~$300.00.
- Cubby/Electrical Build-out ~$100.00 - A cubby hole extending into the general area needs to be built to make room for the commercial range.
- Sanitary, heat resistant dining table and chairs/stools
- Backsplash tiles
- Stainless Steel corner tables
- Hanging racks
- Sanitary garbage disposal
- Metal rack
Sub total: $3500
plus 20% contingency funds
We authorize the board to spend up to $4200.00 for equipment, materials and supplies to renovate the kitchen.
The funding for this vote will expire 6 months from the date of approval.