2016 Short Term Area Budgets Vote
Revision as of 10:41, 29 December 2015 by Mskilton (Created page with "== Sponsor == * Michael Skilton == History == * Mailing List Announcement: 2015-12-28 * Officially Proposed: 2015-12-29 * To be Voted on: 2016-01-05 == Purpose == * The p...")
- Michael Skilton
- Mailing List Announcement: 2015-12-28
- Officially Proposed: 2015-12-29
- To be Voted on: 2016-01-05
- The purpose of this vote is to allow for continued area host and cleaning service spending for the month of January 2016
- As of 2015-12-28 No vote to establish a 2016 budget has been proposed. The previous budget expires on 2015-12-31. https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/2015_Budget_Vote
- It is anticipated that this spending authorization will be expired if a comprehensive 2016 budget is passed before the end of January 2016.
- The Board has spending authority per our bylaws. https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Bylaws#Issues_Proper_for_a_Vote_of_the_Directors This authority allows the necessary spending to keep the doors open and the lights on.
- The following expenditure are approved by the membership.
- These authorizations expire 2016-01-31
- Spending and reporting will follow the rules laid out in the 2015 Budget Vote https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/2015_Budget_Vote
- All previous budget authorizations not made in the past 90 days are expired.
General and Administrative
The following expenditures are authorized.