Last Edited: 01/2/2018 Information about the Administration of PS:One
Board meetings are totally open by default. Feel free to sit in on a meeting. Email sent to info pumpingstationone.org goes to https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/ which the board reviews. Members can login and view tickets.
Committees are groups of members, not necessarily officers or area hosts, tasked by the board to assist in specific aspects of the administration of Pumping Station: One. Let us know on the mailing list if you want to start/revive one!
Web Presence and Info
How PS:One publicizes and everyone has access!
- PS:One Blog
- Meetup Group
- more extensive list: Contact Points
- Votes:A history of our votes.
- Meetings:Minutes from our meetings.
- Board Meetings:Minutes from our board meetings.
- Officers: A list of the current officers.
- Contact Points:Officers, Committee Leaders, anybody that's useful to know.
- Bylaws: Scintillating reading for one and all.
- Tax Deductible Donations: Information on tax deductible donations to PS1.
- Policy: Official policies of PS1.
- Supplies: Things to keep the space running.
- Liability Release: Everyone must sign one before entering the space, including guests.
- New member packet (this is old)
- Member Manual: A condensed list of information all members should be familiar with.
- Member Rewards: Membership rewards system for teaching classes and help raising funds.
- Tour checklist: A quick checklist for giving tours, covers important points.
- Liability Waiver: Old one that everyone signed.