For this to work, you need to have your member account activated, if you didn't please go to Activate my account using the email you used when you registered to PS1 (which may or may not be your Paypal email).
- Log in with your universal PS1 username and password.
- Go to Posts on the sidebar into Add New.
- Enter a title to your post
- Enter the text, add images, choose a category and add tags relevant to your article
- While you are still working on it, keep it as a draft post
- When you are ready, switch its status to "pending review" on the top right of the page (publish box)
- An admin will review your post
- You can edit what the tweet look like when the blog post is published (bottom right of the page)
- Quick post redirect, we have a plugin that can redirect pages, posts or custom Post types to another location quickly (for internal or external URLs). So if you made a blog article on your own blog, you don't have to copy and paste it here, just make a quick abstract and redirect to your page.
The blog uses and Active Directory Integration plugin to do user authentication and creation.
- list where our WordPress instance is and how it is maintained
- the "Role Equivalent Groups" setting will overwrite existing roles including with lower permission roles.