Board Meeting Notes 2012-12-18

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Revision as of 20:57, 18 December 2012 by Sblaszak (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Meeting Minutes
<< [[Board Meeting Notes {{{Previous YYYY-MM-DD}}}]] 2012 Board Meetings [[Board Meeting Notes {{{Next YYYY-MM-DD}}}]] >>

Meeting start:


Attendance

  • Tim Saylor
  • Patrick Callahan
  • Shawn Blaszak
  • Steve Farkas
  • Zlatan K
  • Eric Stein

Agenda

  • read mail
  • Financial/membership report
  • Review the paypal and banking transactions.
  • Check the money@pumpingstationone.org inbox weekly.

Old Business

  • Audit status (Indiana Steve)
  • Status of repayments (Indiana Steve)
  • New historical books (Indiana Steve)
  • Bylaw re-codification status (Tim)
  • Lighting in the warehouse area (Dan)
  • Find a new maid service (Shawn)
  • Status of checking the checks and Paypal for a membership tally (Steve and Tim)
  • Issue a new check for Will's work on the laser cutting job. Did the check get delivered? (Indiana Steve)
  • Annual report and change of registered agent (Tim)
  • Chuhak & Tecson free seminar on being a member of a board of directors and official responsibilities. (Shawn)
  • Status of money owed by the old landlord. (Tim)

New Business

  • Check the fiancial credentials in outright
  • Verify all recent reimbursements.
  • Did we pay our atmosphere bill?
  • Kevin Grant would like a donation letter for the fridge. Do we have to go through School Factory for that, and what value does it have? It's the one that we serve beer out of.
  • Pete's heating bill

Backburner

  • Change our address everywhere
  • inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
  • Check in with Area hosts about their ideas for the tool certification process at their next meeting. (Tim)
  • information fragmentation (wiki, gdocs, calendars, dropbox, mailing lists)
  • move the annual meeting to december in the bylaws.

Minutes

  • No new status on the bylaws re-write
  • Dan hasn't been able to work on lighting recently but has talked to Shawn and Steve
    • Dan suggested going with Metal Halide bulbs.
    • Jeff gets a really good discount on the metal halide fixtures and bulbs.
  • Shawn has been having problems getting a response from the potential cleaning service.
    • Tim will ask Hailey about her lead
    • Steve will look into his lead
  • Will got his check for the laser cutter work
  • Tim has confirmed that having the lawfirm be our registered agent is free. The board has agreed to do this.
  • Shawn will double-check with Adam about the training about being a board member.
  • Steve will try to update the contact e-mail info for outright.com
  • We have paid out ISP bill
  • Kevin Grant is already working with School Factory to get a tax deduction for the fridge.
  • The board verified the bank statements and Steve handed out the financial statement for November
  • Steve gave the financial report
    • Membership Report -
      • Full Members: 60
      • Starving Hacker: 89
      • Friends of PS1: 1
      • Total: 150

Meeting end: