Board Meeting Notes 2015-02-17

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Revision as of 21:30, 17 February 2015 by Rdpierce (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Meeting Minutes
<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-02-10 2015 Board Meetings Board Meeting Notes 2015-02-24 >>

Meeting Start:

Attendance

  • Board Members
    • Derek
    • Sevin
    • Ryan
    • Tom
    • Ray
    • Doorman Dave
    • Jenny
    • Shiela
  • Other Members
    • Giovanni
    • Jay
    • Triano

Agenda

  • read mail
  • Financial/membership report
  • Review the paypal and banking transactions.
  • Check money@pumpingstationone.org
  • Member leaving reason report
  • Check RT queue
  • Review Trello board, report progress made.
  • review complaints@pumpingstationone.org
  • check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
  • new business
  • old business

New Business

  • Area Host Applications

Old Business

  • Account delegation
    • Chase
      • Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
    • Waste Management:
      • Need account credentials. Tom to contact Farkas.
    • Comcast:
      • Need invoices and credentials. Automatic payment and value doesn't go to RT. Dave to talk to Toba and Josh.
  • Derek needs to write membership e-mail about expiring points and making timely requests.
  • Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
  • Sevin may have a contact for a pro bono lawyer to work on reviewing our Bylaws.


Minutes

  • Mail read: Just junk mail
  • Membership report:
    • Full Members: 113
    • Starving Hackers: 264
    • Total: 377
  • Tom gave financial report.
  • Member leaving reason report (2):
    • Moved to another zip code.
    • Left because started a business due to PS:One.
  • RT:
    • 2003: Shellie's charge revoking. Pex seems to think that Shellie's card needs to be revoked. Chargebacks are a pain. We received a fraudulent charges form, forwarded to RT. Shellie already filled out form, according to Jenny. Jenny will take a look at it.
    • 2198: Need to handle a gift membership. Needs to be transferred over to the recipient's name and a note stored. Sevin to handle.
    • 2182: Receipt, referred to QuickBooks.
    • 2173: User wants subscription pro-rated because he was unable to get an ID check.
    • 2186: Comcast payment alert.
    • 2047, 2148, 1618: Need receipts from Dean. Dave to contact Dean.
    • 2072: Waste Management, no action required.
    • 990: Resolved.
    • 1993, etc.: Move to QuickBooks.
    • 1852, 1853: Shellie software purchase, Doorman Dave to handle.
    • 2024: Derek to buy de-icing salt.
    • 1237: Sevin to make emergency lighting purchase.
    • 2043: 1 Member point granted to Ryan for tool authorizations before becoming a board member.
    • 2065: Dave member point request for authorizing welders while still on Board. Needs legal input.
    • 2078: Ray, member point request for 3D printers, deferred pending legal input.
    • 2160: Dave for certifying welders, deferred pending legal input.
    • 2161: Dave for tool authorization, deferred pending legal input.
    • 2172: Ryan, spend 2 member points against dues.
    • Derek to contact legal concerning member points earned by sitting Board members.
  • Insurance: Ryan to respond to agent with questions. Tom to e-mail Ryan additional question.
  • Old business:
    • Chase
      • Derek needs to schedule.
    • Waste Management:
    • Comcast:
      • Still needed.
  • Derek needs to write membership e-mail about expiring points and making timely requests.
  • Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
    • Ray will have drafts Wednesday, and has a price quote of $16-$24 per person.
  • Sevin may have a contact for a pro bono lawyer to work on reviewing our Bylaws.
    • Looks like the firm may be interested. Still looking to proceed.
  • New business:
    • Area Host applications:
      • 2 Area Hosts appointed. See Votes below.

Board meeting closed at: 7:57 PM

Votes

  • Ron Olson appointed Hot Metals Area Host.
  • Michelle Deleon appointed Tool Cage Area Host.