Board Meeting Notes 2019-11-05
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2019-10-15||2019 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2019-11-19 >>|
- Board Members
- Alex B
- Sky Nova
- Andrew C
- Molly A
- Other Members
- Jonny Panic
- Check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- Consent Agenda - Stepping back and examining the consent agenda: they are items that are up for a vote, but nothing to discuss. "Everything goes at once." Then the next week, you're supposed to lock.
- 2 new authorizers in hot metals have been approved.
- members suggested by Molly and Andrew Morris by general operations teams are appointed by the board.
- Committee Reports
- Molly talked to 2 members of MMT. Re-prioritize.
- Orientation -- Orientation is a key deliverable. We have a lot of information to distill. Gather group.
- Read mail -- nothing noteworthy. "The water thing" - it has a long history - Andrew will make a wiki page about the thing we get.
- Financial/membership report - We are currently working with our accountant to reconcile some discrepancies from our books in 2017. Missed the extension deadline. See tax question below.
- Review the PayPal and banking transactions
- Member leaving reason reports
- Check RT queue
- New business
- Old business
Discussion on previous minutes
1. Ron's request for 2 volunteer authorizers 2. General Operations Team member appointments
Reports from Committees
- Chase Checking:
- Chase Savings:
- Number of Members:
Review the PayPal and banking transactions
Member Leaving Reason Reports
- Ask for, and post information about, when taxes were filed. Delegate someone to answer question on GG. Working on an extension of the extension. Working rapidly with extended team (CPA and bookkeeper).
- answers: Currently extended. Working with CPA and bookkeeper to reconcile.
- RFID lockers for tools
- Creating an accident protocol
- Insurance review for questions raised by B.D. and GoT creation
- Announcing the available roles we need to fill (area host and MMT)
- Announcing the WAAdmin tool to all Volunteer Authorizers (is it ready?)
- Area Host reports (should we ask them to come to Board meetings once and awhile?)
- Switch PS1 communication from GoogleGroups to Discourse?