Board Meeting Notes 2021-02-02
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2021-01-19||2021 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2021-02-16 >>|
- David Earl
- Nathan Upchurch
- Kevin Huemann
- Jennie Plasterer
- Joe Mertz
- Dave Soloman
- James Lamken
- Sky Nova
- Sean Blum
- Andrew Morris
1. Discuss & Approve previous board meeting minutes
No objections were noted to the previous board meeting minutes
2. Member Count & Financials
- 426 members
- Savings: $114,172.18
- Checking: 11,505.24
- PayPal: $7,692.97
- PEX: $19,925.96
3. Mail Check
a. Mail was not collected before the board meeting
- One of our previous Directors, Robert German, has stepped down; therefore, a second Director at Large position is open for nominations. Announcements for nominations went out on Thursday 1/14/21 and an email blast went out on Saturday 1/16/21. The timeline for this election is as follows:
1/14: Nominations for Director-at-Large begin.
1/28, EOD: Nominations have closed. Ed Bennett and Chris Iacullo for Director at Large.
2/2: Candidates are encouraged to make a statement at the online member meeting on February 2nd at 8pm. Link for this meeting will be posted on the slack announcements channel.
2/4: Ballots will be sent to membership via email.
2/9: At the conclusion of the member meeting (8:30pm), voting will close, votes will be tallied, and the new Director announced.
5. Officer & Team Lead Updates
MEMBER MANAGEMENT TEAM:
6. Updates from outside board meetings
7. Discussion Topics (new & existing)
- New MMT members
- communications team members
- merging of PR with communications
- vote to renew lease
- vote on scholarship recipients, both new applicants and prior cohort
- Diversity in Membership
- Audit of volunteers in WA