Difference between revisions of "Brother DCP-7065DN Printer"
m (correct location)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
== Drivers ==
== Drivers ==
Revision as of 17:10, 11 January 2020
|Host Area||2D Printing|
- The network function of this printer is no longer working. You must use the USB cable to print.
- All platforms — http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=dcp7065dn_all
- Windows — http://download.brother.com/welcome/dlf004601/DCP-7065DN-inst-C1-USA.EXE
- Linux — Generally, install the official RPM / DEB from Brother
Use a bonjour enabled service to locate the pritner
- On OS X, bonjour is enabled by default. Adding the printer will download drivers from apple.
- On Windows, install the brother drivers for the printer. The printer will then be discoverable.
MAC Address 30:05:5c:30:75:de
IP Address http://10.100.1.15/
- Toner Cartridges: TN450
- We have a spare drum unit (DR420) in the safe. It doesn't need to be replaced nearly as often as toner does.
It appears that the size of images to be printed defaults to metric - a member has suggested this solution.
Comment: the size of things printed is going to depend on the printer driver, it isn't a metric or Imperial thing.
When I clicked on a BMP file, IrfanVew started. Select Print
Custom Width: 15.10 Height: 10.10 Look at the resulting image size on paper The cm/in should match the BMP size