|Area Host Contact Details|
|Email:||cnc at pumpingstationone.org|
|Office Hours:||Mondays @ 8pm|
Computer Numeric Control: computerized tools for manufacturing and crafting.
- Please allot time for your project to clean up after yourselves. Throw away scrap, and store usable materials in the file cabinet.
- Empty Laser Engraver catch trays.
- Please return all tools from where you found it.
- Empty the trash when it is full
- Turn off the exhaust after a project. Do not cycle the exhaust rapidly.
- Turn off the Lights and A/C at the end of the day.
- Turn off 3D printers when prints are done.
- There is absolutely no member storage in the CNC area. Please clean up all projects when you are done. Left over projects without any documentation will be thrown away.
- MakerBot Replicator
- Prusa i3 3D printer
- LulzBot AO-100 3D printer
- Lulzbot TAZ3 3D printer
- 3dSystems CubeProTrio 3D printer
- Epilog 30w Mini 24 Laser Engraver
- BOSS LS-3655 150w Laser Engraver
- Universal PLS6.150D 150W Laser Engraver
- Carvey CNC Router (Removed from space)
- Shapeoko Router
- ShapeOko2 CNC Router
- X-Carve 1000mm CNC Router
- Shopbot PRS CNC router
- ProTorch CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Vinyl Cutter
- HP DesignJet T520 Large Format Color Printer
- HP DesignJet 755CM Large Format Printer (no longer with the space)
- Gingery Plastic Injection Machine
Supplies are generally not provided. There are some PS1-owned bits in the drawer for the ShopBot, but you may wish to purchase your own bits if you want to be confident that you'll have a good, sharp bit of the appropriate size for your project. If you break a shop-owned bit, please tell the area host and post a note to the wiki and Google group.
There is often some common-use filament available for the TAZ3, AO-100 or Replicator 3D printers, but you may also used your own if you want to be confident that you'll have enough high-quality filament for your project. Filament can be purchased at MicroCenter and other retailers for about $20 per spool. Filament can be purchased for the Cube printer for about $100 per cartridge.
All machines, including the vinyl cutter and large format printers, should have information about their consumables listed on their respective wiki page.
There is a donation box next to the Cube printer for filament; suggested donation for Cube filament is 30 cents per gram.
Authorization for the ShopBot will appear as a Meetup event, and on the PS1 event calendar.
Authorization for other equipment varies, the policy may be listed on the tool's own wiki page. Some authorization events may be listed as Meetup events, Signup.com events, on the PS1 event calendar (which is mirrored on the PS1 web site "Events" page) or may be announced on the PS1 Google Group (generally the private one, not the public one).
To be able to log in on the lasers or ShopBot PCs you must have your member login account modified by a member who has admin privileges. Once you are authorized, you will use the same username and password you would use on any other PS1 computer.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "CNC"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.