- Public E-mail: email@example.com:
- This sends an email to Freshdesk, the ticketing system we use, which is supported by several different people.
- DISCOURSE -- The discourse instance at https://discourse.pumpingstationone.org/ is our current discussion board venue. It provides both public and confidential channels for PS1 members and operations. It is channelized by area and major function. New members are automatically added to appropriate channels on request. (Info @ pumpingstationone.org)
- The old google venue for communications channels has been retired. Old posts are archived but no further discussion is open on google. Please use discourse. Pumping Station: One Google Group - public list - For general hacker / maker content and announcements to, discussions with, or questions from, non-members.
- If you need to contact the board of directors privately you should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Account: @pumpingstation1
- Mascot Carl: @carrrl
- Hashtag #psone312
- Page: https://www.facebook.com/PumpingStationOne
- Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43740233740 (defunct, not actively managed by us anymore)
- Flickr: http://flickr.com/groups/pumpingstationone
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pumpingstationone/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/psone/videos
- Website: http://pumpingstationone.org/
- Blog: http://pumpingstationone.org/ Members are encouraged to post to our blog.
- Wiki: http://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/pumpingstation1
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/groups/pumping-station-one
- IRC: #pumpingstationone on irc.libera.chat
- Slack: https://pumpingstationone.slack.com
- Trello: https://trello.com/pumpingstationone
- Other Hackerspaces: http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspaces
- Spaces We've Worked With:
In case of emergency, you should probably call 911 or 311, depending on the severity.
If you call 911 or 311, please write into board@ or email@example.com to let us know what has happened. We like knowing what has happened.
In case of emergency that is confusing and non-fatal such that you are uncomfortable calling emergency lines, you may call or text The Vulture. Possibly call and text The Vulture. (260) 358 - 7321