- Try and keep the systems group appraised if what you are doing.
- Try not to be more than 4 hours from going back to the old setup
- We have a "mostly" flat network: 10.100.0.0/20, but the 10.100.200.0/24 subnet is important, we still have the hypervisors and SAN on that subnet
- port 25 should forward to mail.ad.pumpingstationone.org (postfix)
- port 80/443 should forward to bob.ad.pumpingstationone.org (nginx)
- 1194 (udp) should forward to bob.ad.pumpingstationone.org (openvpn)
There are probably more, but those are the more critical services I would prefer not die.
Ports 123 (NTP) and 5060 (SIP) should forward to 10.100.0.37 (time/asterisk server)