Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2009-07-21"

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Come to Order -)
Line 8: Line 8:
 
===Attendance===
 
===Attendance===
  
===Come to Order - ===
+
* Steve
 +
* Jim
 +
* Ryan
 +
* Zach
 +
* Karl
 +
* Paul
 +
* Eric
 +
* Tim
 +
* Dan
 +
* Freddy
 +
* John A.
 +
* John S.
 +
* Ishmael
 +
* Micah
 +
* Eric
 +
* Adam
 +
* Nathan
 +
* Jeff
 +
* Sandro
 +
* Sarah
 +
* Shandelle
 +
* Dan DDB
 +
* Rob
 +
* Josh
 +
* Jeff
 +
* Nicky
 +
* David
 +
* Shandelle
 +
* Gretchen
  
 +
===Come to Order - 8:02===
 +
 +
* New faces intro
 
* Server (Rack/Room) Committee Organization
 
* Server (Rack/Room) Committee Organization
 +
** See Zane for details
 +
** Need to acquire some more hardware to do it right.
 
* Zymurgy announcement - brew day has been set
 
* Zymurgy announcement - brew day has been set
 +
** Brewing THIS FRIDAY afternoon of July 24.
 +
** Recieved more brewing equipment to speed the process along
 +
** Need to raise consumables funding individually
 
* Boredom committee announcement - new Myth box
 
* Boredom committee announcement - new Myth box
 +
** Bring media in you want to backup
 +
** Ryan donated new P4 box
 +
* Membership payments due
 
* New projects proposal: Asterisk PBX phone system and Twitter feed/IRC/Internet kiosk
 
* New projects proposal: Asterisk PBX phone system and Twitter feed/IRC/Internet kiosk
 +
** Project to set up phone service in the space.
 
* Present bylaws amendment: new officer position, Chief of Public Relations
 
* Present bylaws amendment: new officer position, Chief of Public Relations
 +
** Vote taking place next week.
 +
* Ryan will be working on getting a card for Steve congratulating his new child.
 +
* PPPWRS
 +
** Sponsorship from messenger service and Chief O'neills.  Will pay off balance for batteries.
 +
** Will have all day event where all the races happen.
  
===Meeting Adjourned - ===
+
===Meeting Adjourned - 8:27===

Revision as of 19:27, 21 July 2009

[[Category: {{{YYYY}}} Meetings]]

Meeting Minutes
<< [[Meeting Notes {{{Previous YYYY-MM-DD}}}]] [[:Category:{{{YYYY}}} Meetings|{{{YYYY}}} Meetings]] [[Meeting Notes {{{Next YYYY-MM-DD}}}]] >>

Attendance

  • Steve
  • Jim
  • Ryan
  • Zach
  • Karl
  • Paul
  • Eric
  • Tim
  • Dan
  • Freddy
  • John A.
  • John S.
  • Ishmael
  • Micah
  • Eric
  • Adam
  • Nathan
  • Jeff
  • Sandro
  • Sarah
  • Shandelle
  • Dan DDB
  • Rob
  • Josh
  • Jeff
  • Nicky
  • David
  • Shandelle
  • Gretchen

Come to Order - 8:02

  • New faces intro
  • Server (Rack/Room) Committee Organization
    • See Zane for details
    • Need to acquire some more hardware to do it right.
  • Zymurgy announcement - brew day has been set
    • Brewing THIS FRIDAY afternoon of July 24.
    • Recieved more brewing equipment to speed the process along
    • Need to raise consumables funding individually
  • Boredom committee announcement - new Myth box
    • Bring media in you want to backup
    • Ryan donated new P4 box
  • Membership payments due
  • New projects proposal: Asterisk PBX phone system and Twitter feed/IRC/Internet kiosk
    • Project to set up phone service in the space.
  • Present bylaws amendment: new officer position, Chief of Public Relations
    • Vote taking place next week.
  • Ryan will be working on getting a card for Steve congratulating his new child.
  • PPPWRS
    • Sponsorship from messenger service and Chief O'neills. Will pay off balance for batteries.
    • Will have all day event where all the races happen.

Meeting Adjourned - 8:27