Meeting Notes 2011-09-13
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-09-06||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-09-20 >>|
Meeting started at 8:02pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Bo/Tiny interested in general just wanted to check us out. TJ heard alot about the place and wants to learn about us. Like micro electronics and sensors. Cory from Atlanta wanted to check us out interested in software. Jake industrial designer and needs space to work. Adam has a 3d printer and wanted to check us out.
- Dabble - Man Rubs going to the list. Jokes were made
- PPPRS Summit Jim + Kickstarter
- iHobby - ChiBots- you have until Friday to show off your stuff.
- Element 14 Video: Robotics/MEMS/Sensing this month.
- Bylaw change proposed by Sacha fixing reward points, included changing the difference between starving and full membership to scale.
- Passes 25 Yea: 0 No: 0 Present
- Anne - proposal for having a staff member.
- 21 Yea: 1 No: 3 Present
- Space getting another sewing machine.
- Possible class on how to do realistically wounds for Halloween.
- Rick has a bike maintenance class that may start next month.
- Halloween Party? Talk to Shawn.
- Second welding class is tonight.
- 300 Seconds is on baby!
- DIY CNC Night Wednesday, September 14th @ 7:00pm
- World Maker Faire this weekend in NYC - couple of people from the space are going
- Talk like a Pirate Day Monday, September 19th
- Lock Picking Wednesday, September 21st @ 8:00pm
- Haskell Programming Thursday, September 22nd @ 8:00pm
- Curcuit Hacking Wednesday, Saturday 28th @7pm
- Ignite is coming up soon (October?)
- Movie Night Saturday, October 1st @ Noon to Midnight - 12 Hours of Horror!
- BarCamp Milwaukee October 1-2 - Social networking for spaces hack-a-thon!
- Steam Park Carnivale October 21st Details on the list.
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:42pm