Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2012-11-20"

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Announcements)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
}}
 
}}
  
Meeting Begin: XX:XX pm
+
Meeting Begin: 08:15 pm
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
Line 18: Line 18:
  
 
=== Votes ===
 
=== Votes ===
 +
 +
* Quorum: Yes
  
 
* The following votes are taking place:
 
* The following votes are taking place:
 
** Proposal 1: To reimburse Ryan Pierce $439.86 for recent purchases he made in constructing a draft system for the bar in the lounge area. Ryan will provide receipts for all purchases, and PS:One will own the materials so purchased.
 
** Proposal 1: To reimburse Ryan Pierce $439.86 for recent purchases he made in constructing a draft system for the bar in the lounge area. Ryan will provide receipts for all purchases, and PS:One will own the materials so purchased.
** Proposal 2: (Conditional on Proposal 1 passing) To authorize Ryan Pierce to spend and be reimbursed approximately $176.06 to purchase components needed to expand the draft system from 2 taps to 4 taps, enabling up to 4 different beverages to be served simultaneously. Ryan will provide receipts for all purchases, and PS:One will own the materials so purchased.  [More details here: https://groups.google.com/group/pumping-station-one/browse_thread/thread/cb22a90697d60cbe]
+
*** Yes: 11
 +
*** No: 4
 +
*** Abstain: 6
 +
 
 +
** Proposal 2: (Conditional on Proposal 1 passing) To authorise Ryan Pierce to spend and be reimbursed not more than $200.00 to purchase components needed to expand the draft system from 2 taps to 4 taps, enabling up to 4 different beverages to be served simultaneously. Ryan will provide receipts for all purchases, and PS:One will own the materials so purchased.  [More details here: https://groups.google.com/group/pumping-station-one/browse_thread/thread/cb22a90697d60cbe]
 +
*** Yes: 6
 +
*** No: 10
 +
*** Abstain: 3
  
 
=== Events ===
 
=== Events ===
Line 36: Line 45:
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==
  
 +
* Tim introduced the board members to the new people
 +
* Tim had the new people introduce themselves
 +
* Tim announced that the loom is now fully functional
 +
* Jim is looking for room-mates
 +
* Joe is selling limited edition versions of his Pi Crust Raspberry Pi accessory
 +
* Shellie has now set up a wet media area in the warehouse
 +
* We now have the "host@pumpingstationone.org" to ask questions of the area hosts.
 +
* The votes occurred
 +
** The first vote passed
 +
** The second vote failed
 +
* Eva will be giving a tour after the meeting.
 +
* the next CNC night has been cancelled
 +
* Tim announced the upcoming events
 +
* Tim announced that we now have new liability insurance
 +
** Our present insurance does not apply to your personal stuff
  
 
+
Meeting End: 08:49 pm
Meeting End: XX:XX pm
 

Revision as of 21:49, 20 November 2012


Meeting Minutes
<< [[Meeting Notes {{{Previous YYYY-MM-DD}}}]] 2012 Meetings [[Meeting Notes {{{Next YYYY-MM-DD}}}]] >>

Meeting Begin: 08:15 pm

Agenda

Introductions

Introduce the present board and area hosts

Announcements

The loom is finally mostly fixed after having been damaged in the move.

Votes

  • Quorum: Yes
  • The following votes are taking place:
    • Proposal 1: To reimburse Ryan Pierce $439.86 for recent purchases he made in constructing a draft system for the bar in the lounge area. Ryan will provide receipts for all purchases, and PS:One will own the materials so purchased.
      • Yes: 11
      • No: 4
      • Abstain: 6
    • Proposal 2: (Conditional on Proposal 1 passing) To authorise Ryan Pierce to spend and be reimbursed not more than $200.00 to purchase components needed to expand the draft system from 2 taps to 4 taps, enabling up to 4 different beverages to be served simultaneously. Ryan will provide receipts for all purchases, and PS:One will own the materials so purchased. [More details here: https://groups.google.com/group/pumping-station-one/browse_thread/thread/cb22a90697d60cbe]
      • Yes: 6
      • No: 10
      • Abstain: 3

Events

Tours for Visitors

  • <SOMEONE> will give the official tour after the meeting

Space Hacking

Ask not what your hackerspace can do for you, ask what you can do for your hackerspace!

Minutes

  • Tim introduced the board members to the new people
  • Tim had the new people introduce themselves
  • Tim announced that the loom is now fully functional
  • Jim is looking for room-mates
  • Joe is selling limited edition versions of his Pi Crust Raspberry Pi accessory
  • Shellie has now set up a wet media area in the warehouse
  • We now have the "host@pumpingstationone.org" to ask questions of the area hosts.
  • The votes occurred
    • The first vote passed
    • The second vote failed
  • Eva will be giving a tour after the meeting.
  • the next CNC night has been cancelled
  • Tim announced the upcoming events
  • Tim announced that we now have new liability insurance
    • Our present insurance does not apply to your personal stuff

Meeting End: 08:49 pm