Meeting Notes 2014-11-11
|<< Meeting Notes 2014-11-04||2014 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2014-11-18 >>|
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- Tell Triano to shut up.
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- pick 2 random people to introduce themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- Awesome callouts
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the board and area hosts.
- Sevin has taken up the sponsorship of a couple of votes - he's going to try to collect feedback on them, keep an eye out for surveys and discussion.
- Vote to Buy a Replacement Tube for Epilog and Vote to Buy a 4th Axis for Epilog are officially propsed - we'll vote on these next week.
- CNC Milling Machine Vote - Not officially proposed yet, but check out the proposal.
- Writer Zen Garden is Saturday at 6pm.
- Bike night is Wednesday night!
- Friday is movie night. The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard. Come watch a movie with us.
- 300 seconds of fame is after the meeting. 5 minute lightning talks.
- Meeting begins at 20:04
- Bry introduces herself, area hosts and other board members.
- Don't worry, that's just Ed.
- New folks introduce themselves.
- Elizabeth found out about us from TOOOL. She runs a STEM program for ages 5+.
- Les found out about us from Dean. They dance Tango (not together!). He is into R/C airplanes. He's looking forward to tinkering.
- Jonathan googled hackerspaces in Chicago. He is doing wood related things right now, but is open to otther things.
- Shut up Triano
- Thing to do around the space: Erica needs some help lifting things after the meeting.
- Awesome callouts.
- Justin and Tom and Skilton are working on 2015 budget stuff.
- Ryan is working on the Shopbot's safety features.
- Ryan helped out with LN2 ice cream.
- Hef for setting up the projectors vote.
- loans and Justin for mounting them.
- Steve leaves with a tour.
- Bry presents a 6 month financials report.
- SEM Vote
- Meeting ends at 20:28