Meeting Notes 2015-05-05
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-04-28||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-05-12 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Wednesday, May 6, 7 PM Python Office Hours
- Wednesday, May 6, 8 PM TOOOL Lockpicking
- Saturday, May 9, 5 PM Analog Game Night
- Wednesday, May 13, 7 PM Scanning Electron Microscope Office Hours with Trinitite.
- South Side Hackerspace is moving! They are looking for boxes and need volunteers to help. Contact Chris Agocs.
- Current Votes: None
- Upcoming: None
- 9 new people introduced themselves.
- Skipped: 2 current members introduced themselves.
- rt.pumpingstationone.org - Queue created for facilities, stuff that needs doing. Please look at this, do some things.
- Ditto for the systems queue.
- Empty dust collector and empty trash cans.
- Awesome callouts:
- Jason for fixing the laser cutter.
- Everyone who helped out with the Maker Faire, and Derek for inventing the kit, Jenny for helping out, Sevin who helped pay for parts, Ray helped pay for parts, Kyle, Andrew, Ryan Neumann, Shae, Jason for helping move stuff, Arturo, and people who helped buy things.
- Announcements made. See above.