Meeting Notes 2015-07-07
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-06-30||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-07-14 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Tell me about What You Hack
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- To Do
- In minutes
- Upcoming Votes - None
- 8 new people introduced themselves. Welcome new people!
- Introduce board and volunteers.
- To Do Tasks:
- Limbo in the shop: Please take things (but take them home or store properly). We need to get electronic waste disposed of. Looking for a volunteer with a car.
- Projector screen for the lounge needs to be mounted. It is currently on the catwalk.
- Cork board in the lounge needs to be hung up.
- Kitchen trash - please make sure it is taken out. Please throw pizza boxes directly in the dumpster so it doesn't take out too much room.
- Wiring help needed for the beer fermenter. Talk to Ryan.
- Wiring help is needed for our security camera system. Talk to Doorman Dave.
- General wood shop etiquette: please clean up.
- Feel free to paint murals on the lounge walls.
- Awesome callouts
- Mohammed for the awesome mural over the loading dock.
- Will Garza for painting the mural in the kitchen.
- Triano for making an awesome cutting board.
- What did you make:
- Ryan made a tricopter. It flies... except it went out of control and crashed into a bridge.
- Erica got a contract for child safety stools, and made her mom some kitchen drawers.
- Triano upgraded the jointer with a helical cutter head.
- Ananda made a chemise and skirts for Ren Faire.
- Arturo made post cards with engraved names and addresses.
- Wednesday, July 8, 7 PM - Scanning Electron Microscope Office Hours
- Wednesday, July 8, 7 PM - Bike Time - bicycle repair
- Saturday, July 18, 4 PM - PS:YUM Cook-In. Cook, eat.
- July 25-26 - Detroit Maker Faire. We need volunteers to help people at our booth. We need 1 more volunteer. Talk to Jenny.