Meeting Notes 2015-09-29
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-09-22||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-10-06 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
- Intro to the Makerspace
- New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
- Kevin, Google (keyword logan square hackerspace), web services and connected stuff, made morse code sounder, wants to make ramen ordering machine
- Mike, maker space at Glenbrook South, teacher who encourages students to do raspberry pi, arduino, robotics, 3D printing
- Lindsey, heard from Kevin, likes to craft and work with fabrics
- Introduction of Board and Area Hosts
- Introduce two random people [Skipped]
- Things that need doing around the space
- Taking out garbage, cleaning up dust in kitchen.
- Putting tools away and not overloading the scrap bins and trash cans in the shop.
- Check the dust collector.
- Awesome Call outs
- Everyone who did the Milwaukee Maker Faire.
- Sevin for the time he spent serving on the Board of Directors as Vice President. May he use his new found free time to pursue many vices!
- Eric B for addressing the planer issues.
- Eric B for beta testing the XYZ device for the ShopBot.
- Eric W for getting Arturo into Restaurant Depot.
- What have you been hacking
- Will went to World Maker Faire in NY.
- Nominations for Vice President will be open for one week, and a vote in one more week.
- Sunday, September 5 PM - Kitchen Office Hours. There have been problems with people leaving the induction stove on, harming pans, etc.
- Notice Date: 2015-09-24
- Quorum: 37
- Valid Proxies Received: 14
- Full Members (as of notice date) Present: 12
- Vote to Sponsor Milwaukee Makerfaire Noisemakers
- For: N/A
- Against: N/A
- Abstain: N/A
- Result: Quorum Not Met