Meeting Notes 2017-03-07
|<< Meeting Notes 2017-01-01||2017 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2017-01-01 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
Two Random Members
Board and Area Hosts
Things that need doing around the space
- Ken B. and Michael S. for setting up the range and testing.
- Andy L. for hosting the Zen Woodworking Club.
- Justin for hosting the monthly shop cleanup day and Chicago Maker Faire Planning.
- Jenny T. for working on PS1 hosting the NASA app challenge.
- All the folks who post activism info on Discourse.
- Erik for the front door work.
- Tom for the plasma cutter work.
- Jonathan for upgrading the blog, and for all the recent blog posts--this PS1 seems like a really cool place :)
What have you been hacking
Who wants to give a tour?