Meeting Notes 2018-01-09
|<< Meeting Notes 2018-01-01||2018 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2018-01-01 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about. (2 mins MAX)
- Tour leaves (new people)
- Update from the BoD about what's going
- Update from area hosts about what's going on
- Other announcements, events, awesome callouts, what have you been hacking, general discussion, etc.
- 8:15pm SHARP Voting time, if a vote is taking place
CNC Mill Vote 2017
What will we do with the bridgeport?
- Some thought that this will replace it in the long term.
How many people are authorized on the current bridgeport CNC mill?
How long will the Bridgeport live?
- Not sure.
Can we afford this?
How much did we spend in 2017?
- About $200,000
What's the training path for a new user?
- Good question - that we will take offline because we're moving on to the next vote.
Vote passes, 31 for, 12 against, six abstaining
Vote to Clarify Replacement Terms
https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/VoteToClarifyReplacementTerms Does this affect anybody?
- Brian would be termed out otherwise
Are finances audited?
- We don't have an auditor. Brian is open to others looking into quickbooks, helping out, etc.
- Other board members have access to the bank accounts as well.
Vote passes, 46 in favor, two abstaining
Intro to PS1
Area Host Updates
Announcements, Events, Discussion
- Tool tuneup Thursday will work on the leaking plasma cutter - Thursday 6-9 pm
- First shopbot authorizations of the year are about a week away!
- Will be announced on google group and event calendar
- Looking for people to build a website - eventually paid. email@example.com
- Fifth Tuesday potluck is this month: January 30th.
- When will we vote on budgets?
- Trying to lock them down this week. Target voting on January 23rd.