Member Meeting 2020-01-07
|<< Meeting Notes 2019-01-01||2020 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2020-01-14 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Tour leaves (new people)
- Update from the BoD about what's going
- Update from area hosts about what's going on
- Other announcements, events, awesome callouts, what have you been hacking, general discussion, etc.
- Read out of vote results (if applicable)
Intro to PS1
- Open board applications, hit the google groups up if you want in
- Budget is in progress please give input on it
Area Host Updates
- Hot Metals
- Toolbox has been moved in Hot Metals to the Temporary Projects
- Vacuum former, do we want to keep it?
- It works, but its alot of footprint.
- Maybe a discussion
- Small Metals Forge
- Waiting on a part to come in for the new one. Casting may occur on Sunday if it comes in
- 16 inches long with a 5 inch interior
General Operations Team
- Discussing lockout system which may address concerns about forge
- This will be consistent and hopefully everyone will be able to put broken notices on what needs to be on it.
- Is the wiki the best place to have this info? Some tools won’t tell you the status or you won’t check. Having it more present
- This will just be for the tool isn’t working, not for authorization
- For green tickets please put the accurate times on it
- Storage is way out of date and way incorrect
- This will be a slow project
- Following the Wiki to know what’s going on
Announcements, Events, Discussion
- Kitchen exhaust fan was in progress, took some pictures of the roof
- on a switch to the right of the hood
- Roof is not in great shape
- Andrew C. - Be Hesitant about going up on the roof, go through the landlords roofer
- Drew - Artshow coming up the 18th.
- Interactive installation where the viewer controls the RC car
- Held at a Punk house, signs around the space.
- Shopbot got planed - Go David
- Dust collector is ONLINE!!!!!
- Last thing is sensing when its full, kind of outstanding
Vote - Temporary Area Host Budget for 2020
- Time of Vote - January 7th, 8:30
- For: 58
- Against: 0
- Abstain: 2