Difference between revisions of "PIC Programming"
(Created page with "[http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en-us/family/8bit/ PICs] are microcontrollers which are synchronous, an important attribute for timing sys...")
Latest revision as of 18:13, 24 March 2015
How to program
You will need:
- a programmer, such as the K150 from eBay (~$11)
- software and a tutorial: the-k150-microchip-pic-programmer
- PIC chips. Search eBay for the exact model. They are often under a dollar in quantity.
- PIC software, such as picDIV (Single Chip Frequency Divider)
- sdcc can compile for PICs.