There is a PS1 Slack channel at https://pumpingstation1.slack.com/
Slack has user guides at their Help Center.
To get access to the Slack Channel send an email to an administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Email email@example.com if you have questions about the PS1 slack.
Be nice to each other, use things to do good deeds. Communicate early and often.
- https://slackmojis.com/ is a fun place to look for custom emoji.
- The slack channel is administrated by rdoeksen or firstname.lastname@example.org. The credentials for the slack are shared with the board on the board LastPass account.
- Users with a pumpingstationone.org email account can sign in without a manual step IIRC. Current and former board members and area hosts and volunteers have these email accounts.
- PS1 is not charged for this service. We currently use the free plan.
- The slack is running on Slack's servers and does not depend or rely on any PS1 resources. Slack maintains a status page at https://status.slack.com/ and communicates status from their twitter account, @SlackStatus. As long as Slack services are running, it is available whether or not the PS1 internet service, security certificate, DNS servers or any other systems are functioning.