|File:"IMAGENAME.JPG" (case sensitive, this is whatever you named the image when you uploaded it)|
|Serial Number||SERIAL NUMBER|
|Arrival Date||May 2018|
|Contact||Hot Metals area host|
|Host Area||Hot Metals|
A certification process is still being worked out, very close to completed. If you want to help with that check in with the hotmetals area host.
- Eye protection required
- Flammable Gas
- It's loud
- you might want a respirator
- Clean up, vacuum up debris that has fallen out of the exhaust duct. It's plastic-ee and smells horrid and very unhealthy when it burns.
- Stack pile-O-bricks around the slot to suit your work. The entire slot must be covered.
- Make sure there is nothing flammable on the top of the forge.
- Turn on the exhaust fan with the timer switch on the wall.
- Open the valve on the tank.
- Open the slot forge valve on the manifold on the wall.
- Press the start button on the front of the forge.
- Press the stop button on the front of the forge.
- Close the slot forge valve on the manifold on the wall.
- Close the valve on the tank.
- Leave an indicator that the area is hot.
This tool requires certification for use.