Difference between revisions of "Talk:Shop Improvements"
m (moved Talk:New Shop Planning page (Groundbreaking at Elston) to Talk:Shop Improvements page: The shop at the back of the building is in use, but most of the items on this page are still relevant.)
m (moved Talk:Shop Improvements page to Talk:Shop Improvements: simplified title and formatted properly)
Latest revision as of 11:33, 12 April 2011
The signature button ^ is helpful for discussion pages Talk Page docs
"a sliding door would be cool"
- Where?--Bikemandan 05:31, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- at the entrance to the shop --Ashanan 00:21, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
we have 2 outlets with 220 V
- also, where?--Bikemandan 05:31, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- I believe they are near the middle of the shop, on either side --Ashanan 00:21, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- do we want to do it?
- maybe charge money for it?
- geez. Nickel and dimed @ PS1. Just raise the dues. This is a terrible idea in my opinion. We already let people store long stuff, but it's kinda scattered all over or standing in corners. I wanted to organize and accessibly store what we already have.--Bikemandan 05:31, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- I believe the idea was to have unused materials consistently available, like Chez PS1, except wood instead of food. Someone would have the responsibility of keeping it stocked etc. We don't really have the money to be regularly providing materials to members for free. I think I should probably reword the bullet point and make it clear that it's not storing random materials that we would charge for.--Ashanan 00:21, 11 December 2010 (UTC)