Difference between revisions of "Temporary 2020 Area Host Budget"
(Created page with "== Sponsors == *Michael Skilton *Cosponsors welcome == History == * Announced: December 21, 2019 * Language locked: December 24, 2019 * To be voted on: January 2, 2020 == B...")
Revision as of 10:19, 21 December 2019
- Michael Skilton
- Cosponsors welcome
- Announced: December 21, 2019
- Language locked: December 24, 2019
- To be voted on: January 2, 2020
- Area host spending authority from the 2019 budget vote will expire at the end of 2019. Several people are working on the budget proposal for 2020, but the proposal is not yet ready for voting. This proposal is for a stop-gap funding for the area hosts until the budgets pass for next year. This authorization will expire when the forthcoming budget passes.
Accounting and planning
- Under this vote the board maintains the authority to place any conditions or restrictions on access to, and the spending of, any of these funds.
Possible restrictions might include requiring that area hosts turn in all 2019 receipts or that they submit a requested amount for inclusion in the 2020 budget.
Authorize the board to spend up to $350 for each of the following areas:
- CNC Area
- Cold Metals
- Electronics Area
- General Area
- Graphics Arts and Textiles
- Hot Metals Area
- Kitchen Area
- Small Metals Area
- Woodshop Area
The board may assign this spending authority to the area host. This spending authorization goes into effect when this vote passes and expires when the 2019 budget vote passes.