- policy: parting out limbo for cash
- Document proxmox
- Document bob.ad.pumpingstationone.org
- Document sally.ad.pumpingstationone.org
- The wiki upgrade borked all the front page and login page help data, fix it.
- Putting wheels on things as a form of instruction and community building
logs are hard to keep up with, check rt
- rename howto print to howto print a squirrel (looks done, can't remember when that happened)
- Reconnected Shop Design computer.
- Got openvpn working, still need to deploy
- change default option to auto watch pages that are edited
- Equipment page isitworking = no will add tool to Category:Broken Equipment
- put password reset instructions and account creation instructions on the login page
- Upgraded samba to 4.1.0
- Adjusted mediawiki AD filter to disallow disabled accounts
- enable sphinx search on the wiki
test string: Baziv0egh8sha
I've done a ton of work at space. I generally announced what I was going to do, checked with the area host when appropriate, then I JFDI. I'm sure there was concerns about my ability to do a safe job and I'll be concerned about your ability as well. That's as it should be. I don't recall any complaints. If your confident, go for it. If you haven't found it yet there is info about our things here: https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/ Please update the wiki if you add new things or discover new information.
(basterdizing a skilton quote)