Bio: Daniel "Crimson"
- E-Mail: kc9fjb at gmail dot com
- Location: Far Northwest Subs.
- Job: Currently a patient advocate for a home healthcare company/specialty pharmacy.
- Job: Audio tech, cable puller, tech repairman, etc... for Midwest Audio Group.
- Education: Currently majoring in Child Psych., Social work, and Education. May switch to Emergency Management. Currently an EMT student.
- Ham radio
- Community Outreach
- And many more things I can't think of right now!!
- CARduino: An arduino controlled LED strobe system for my car.
- Status: Circuitry: finished. Software: Menu system is working, now to program flash patterns. Also have new LCD backpack to use to free up some pins.
- Bonus: Add control of digital RGB LED pods in interior of car. Have RGB strand from Adafruit, now waiting to finish main goals.
- ATX psu to bench psu.
- Status: Currently planning on what options I want the end result to have.(built-in volt meter, led tester, fuse tester, variable voltage output up to 30v, etc...)
- Some current case options/ideas: red Fisher Price toolbox, .50cal ammo can and, cigar box.
Future Projects/Wish list
- Goals: FPV flight and auto flight to gps coord.
- Currently looking at a Prusa mendel reprap. Might be interested in a group buy of molds for parts.
- Laser shooting gallery
- Timed shooting period. Shoot photoeyes with lasergun. score shown on 7-segment panels.
- First Aid
- Severe Weather Spotter
- FEMA ICS100
- FEMA ICS200/250
- FEMA NIMS700
- FEMA NIMS800
- Amateur Radio Operator (ham radio)