Board Meeting Notes 2013-09-03
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2013-08-27||2013 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2013-09-10 >>|
Meeting start: 7:07
- go over minutes from last meeting, do they look correct?
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox weekly.
- Member leaving reason report
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- new business
- old business
- Status of money owed by the old landlord. (Eric). We are working on sending information to a separate attorney.
- move the annual meeting to november in the bylaws.
- Handling as part of the new bylaws.
- Go over the "Things the next board should deal with" list from the meeting of the 15th, it has a lot of stuff we have to be aware of.
- read mail
- waste management says we have a balance from next month - we were supposed to be enrolled in autopay, but the waste management website doesn't show that - we are re-enrolled now
- the electric bill- our landlord says we didn't pay our portion of the bill
- Josh went over our financial report
- We have 250 members 19% female, 81% male
- wiki on new server and backup done
- school factory 990s are in google drive
- carl is in zoho
- we got our check from pitchfork
- eric will discuss 2013 pitchfork payment and paperwork with james from school factory
- the wut zone is next door to limbo
- eric has been reimbursed for the laser parts
- triano has been reimbursed for the month he kept paying dues after becoming an area host
- do we want the paid trello memberships- Bry will analyze if it's worth it
- bry mailed out secretary of state paperwork a second time
- limited amount account cards: they aren't going to work out at all. The cards would hold Bry (or whoever files for the cards) personally liable for the charges (not ps1) also when they said all they needed are area hosts names- that was not true, they asked for social security #'s and mother's maiden names. pretty much every time she goes in they tell her something different
- no update on the audit
- flourish paperwork - no progress
- we are going to work on fixing some of the more minor electrical maintanance this saturday at 11 am
- jay is going to ask his friend who is both a city inspector and an electrician, if he would be willing to monitor/guide us on the more major electrical maintenance we need to do
- Membership Report -
- Full Members: 82
- Starving Hacker: 167
- Friends of PS1: 1
Meeting end: 7:59