The Bylaws adjusts several aspects and timing of various functions of organization. Some of these come into conflict with the current bylaws; issues will be sorted out in the vote language. Major changes include:
* Removed language that was not directly to the operations of the organization, or rights provided to its members
* Made one membership tier
* Gives voting rights to all members
* Dispute Resolution Committee is instantiated
* 10% of Membership for quorum
Major changes include:
New pricing scheme and values will take effect after March, 1 2019 as pricing is set by the Board of Directors. Since the revised bylaws only has one membership tier all Full Members will be converted to a Basic Membership with Member Storage, and all Starving Hackers will be converted to a Basic Membership
* Updated anti-harassment and code of conduct.
* Explicitly states rights and responsibilities of Members and Organization.
The Dispute Resolution Committee is an official committee instantiated by Pumping Station: One Bylaws; its management is at the discretion of the board. The revised bylaws include it as a requirement so that it must exist at all times. The document that governs the DRC shall be maintained by the DRC and the Board of Directors, and is provided here for reference - https://docs.google.com/document/d/15FOGG91VR_wQMaRdJBUguScCpBnzG7d77Q3sB1-ZppU/
Major changes include: * Defining a clear and concise process for raising an issue.
* Instantiates a committee tasked with working on resolving a dispute or issue.
* Has provisions for storing institutional knowledge.
== Language ==
== Results ==