Board Meeting Notes 2012-05-22
(Redirected from Board Meeting Notes 05-22-2012)
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-05-15||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-05-29 >>|
Meeting start: 08:13 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Eric Stein
- Steve Finkelman
- Reimbursements for Geoffrey and Eric.
- Get the new member's (Julian) email for Ishmael.
- Brian will see if the new landlords will give us a key early to move stuff in.. did that happen?
- Did anyone figure out utilities yet?
- Do we have keys yet?
- Financial/membership report
- New space/move planning
- The new landlord wasn't willing to give us the key today. Wants to think about it and Brian will talk to him tomorrow
- The heat is gas but hasn't been split yet. Will happen before next winter
- The electric has been split
- water hasn't been split and he's not going to charge us for it.
- We may get a key towards the end of the week.
- Eric is to be reimbursed $171.09 for network cable and equipment
- Geoffrey is to be reimbursed for $92.59 for packing supplies
- We need to set up ISP and garbage service
- Brian will make an introduction between Tim and the new landlord
- Ishmael needs to get the insurance switched to the new building
- We have spare keys for the present location
- Tim let Ishmael know about the new member
- Ishmael gave the financial information
- Membership Count
- 78 Starving
- 59 Full
- Tim will contact Brian from Chicago Public Library to set up a tour for him. Zlatan will give them the tour.
- Steve needs help reaching out to people, companies, and organizations interested in taking part in the Evanston Mini Maker Faire
Meeting End: 07:45 pm