Board Meeting Notes 2015-04-14
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-04-07||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-04-21 >>|
Meeting Start: 7: PM
- Board Members
- Doorman Dave
- Other Members
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- Account delegation
- Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
- Waste Management and Comcast:
- Making progress getting security questions from Steve.
- Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
- Ray has these designed, but he needs contact info for each Board member.
- Sevin may have a contact for a pro bono lawyer to work on reviewing our Bylaws.
- Looks like the firm may be interested.
- Sevin to inquire with our original pro bono lawyer on scope of current engagement before engaging new pro bono counsel.
- Insurance Review
- Ryan sent e-mail to agent 3/3/15.
- New Area Host transitions
- Sevin working with Michelle.
- Costco business membership
- File amended annual report with new Directors:
- Ryan will contact Bry for info, and take care of this.
- Corliss Early College STEM High School requesting a group tour.
- Requests CNC and NERP-like demo.
- Board has approved this.
- Mail read: ComEd, letter about real estate tax increase, need to check about this.
- Membership Report:
- Full Members: 112
- Starving Hackers: 281
- Total: 393
- Financial Report given.
- Member leaving reason report (3):
- Not going there enough, too far away.
- Moved out of the area.
- Moved out of the state.
- 2558 - Reimburse Dean for Mill. Done
- 2532 - Reimburse Jason for cleaner for vector table. Elizabeth concurs. Done.
- 2559 - Dean recommended a number of people for member points. All approved
- 1 for Todd for Bridgeport mill work
- 2 for Everett for assisting on Bandsaw parts
- 2 for Ed for Bridgeport rewiring
- 2 for Maria Miller for Bridgeport and dust collector expansion
- 1 for Ron Bean for drill press work, etc.
- 2 for Ryan for Bridgeport CNC electronics
- 2546 - 1 point to Ryan for 2 SEM authorizations
- 2551 - 1 point to Will for Tabletop Day. Board moved to award 1 point to Bry.
- 2481 - Noonie wants to transfer member points. This needs database / member site work. Will do after the meeting.
- 2547 - Ryan spend 2 points as dues reduction.
- No Trello updates.
- New Business
- Need to draft policies to comply with insurance issues.
- Old Business
Board meeting closed at: 7:55 PM