Board Meeting Notes 2020-02-04

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Meeting Minutes
<< Board Meeting Notes 2020-01-21 2020 Board Meetings Board Meeting Notes 2020-02-18 >>

Meeting Start: 7:04pm on 2/4

Attendance

  • Board Members

Tanja Ed Rob Paul David Molly Max Aushra

  • Officers

Carl

  • Other Members

Andrew W Jonny Panic

Agenda

  • Minutes and Agenda Approval
  • Committee Reports
    • MMT
    • General Ops
    • DRC
      • DRC 2019 review
  • Officer Reports
    • PR
      • PR team formation
    • CTO
    • Treasurer
  • Read mail
  • Old business
    • WA/Stripe Issue
    • Small Metals Decision
    • Board Norms
    • Previous Action Items
      • Budget Refinement this weekend
      • Officer Selection Outline and expectations - Paul
      • Security Cameras - Sky
      • Door Code Disablement - Andrew C
  • New business
    • Streamline Authorization Signup Process - Paul
    • Strategic Planning - Max
    • Volunteer Authorizers - Aushra/Molly
      • 2D Area
      • Form 3
    • Volunteer authorizer Cap - Molly
    • Schedule an off-site to discuss new revenue streams - Molly
    • PO Box for PS1 - Carl
    • Questions from Justin (aka Books on GG) about (1) his recent member point and (2) scholarships. - Aushra
    • Closed Door Session - 15 Minutes

Minutes

Minutes and Agenda Approval

Minutes 8:0:0

Committee Reports

Reports from Committees

  • MMT
    • Orientation seemed to go really well
    • Open slot
    • Scholarships is still open, please publicize
    • Door Code is pending Ron, Paul to take Point ACTION
  • General Ops
    • Met week and a half ago
      • Electrician on the Dock hook up the lift
      • Structural engineer to Look at the catwalk
      • Spray Booth
  • DRC
    • Overwhelmed with lots of meetings to figure out.
    • If any board member would like to join, please reach out
    • March to hope to transition
    • Review was emailed to the board.
      • Time requirements seem to have issues


Officers

  • PR
    • Team formation Program
  • CTO
    • Tanja, Rob and Ed to be on the Board group
    • Molly to put Sky’s proposal in this formation - ACTION
    • Emailed Genops about security cameras
      • Check if Genops knows about James offer - Ed to put them in touch - ACTION


  • Treasury - CarlKarsten
    • going to sit in on the Member Management meeting.
    • Cleaners have not been paid to their new account.
    • Are insurance payments up to date.
      • coming up in May? (molly said that andrew said)


Financial Report

  • Chase Checking: $6,257.71
  • Chase Savings: $134,136.72
  • PEX: $18,225.94
  • PayPal: $5,610.91

Membership Report

  • Volunteer/board members: 40
  • Volunteer with paid storage: 9
  • Scholarship: 5
  • Members with storage: 72
  • Members: 440
  • Total: 566
  • Quorum: 57

Mail

  • Paul took care

Old Business

  • WA/Stripe Issue
    • Kevin has a solution to this problem
    • Managed so Considering Closed
  • Small Metals Decision
    • Both to be written
    • Messaging to be Aushra to applicants and google groups - ACTION
    • Ask kate if she wants help in the kitchen
  • Board Norms
    • Board members to give notice as soon as they can if they can’t make it
    • Slack checking once a day

Previous Action Items

  • Budget Refinement this weekend
    • We did it!
  • Officer Selection Outline and expectations - Paul
    • Voting on adoption at the next board meeting.

New Business

  • Streamline Authorization Signup Process - Paul
    • This will be a signup through a program
    • WA or Canvas
    • Canvas is currently favorite
    • Offsite for this project potentially?
    • Woodshop may be a good candidate for testing
    • LEAD - David & Paul - ACTIONS
  • Volunteer Authorizers - Aushra/Molly
    • 2D Area
      • put off
    • Form 3
  • Volunteer authorizer Cap - Molly
  • PO Box for PS1 - Carl
    • To talk to Aushra later
  • Jim needs Calendar Access
    • Aushra to take point - ACTION

Missed New Business

  • Schedule an off-site to discuss new revenue streams - Molly
  • Strategic Planning - Max
  • recent member point and scholarship questions.


Votes

Minutes 8:0:0 PR formation 8:0:0 Small Metals Area Host 8:0:0 Form 3 Volunteer Auth 8:0:0


Action Items

  • Streamline Authorization Signup Process - David & Paul
  • PO box setup with Carl - Aushra
  • Jim needs Calendar Access - Aushra
  • Small Metals Decision messaging - Aushra
  • Tech proposal in the same format as PR - Molly
  • Check if Genops knows about James’ expertise with cameras - Ed
  • Door Code is pending Ron - Paul
  • Start Strategy discussion - Max