Board Meeting Notes 2020-04-07
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2020-03-17||2020 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2020-04-21 >>|
- Board Members: Aushra, Paul, David, Molly, Tanja, Rob
- Officers: Sky
- Other Members: Andrew Morris, Gary Newhouse
Minutes and Agenda Approval
- Last meeting minutes = https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Board_Meeting_Notes_2020-03-17 - approved: 6 for, 0 against
- Consent Agenda - none
- Kevin super duper excited with Joe M. joining MMT. Board to approve tonight.
- General Ops
- Andrew M. to buy exhaust hood duct work for spray booth. Electrical work also needed. - Gary to follow up re: electrical contractor for scheduling
Writing letters for in-progress DRC cases
- Tech team selection - Sky spoke w/ one person who applied - Sky to reach out to others who applied to see how they can help now - Donation button up. Minor language/formatting options coming online. - Investigating integrating social media into website - Google analytics integrated into website. Sky & Rob to ensure analytics can be retrieved at the page level.
- Trash service suspended, saving 1k per month. - Paul O. offered to take any trash created in 3D printing - Need to ensure first trash pickup is scheduled near space re-opening
- Area Host Reviews
- Cate review done by Molly & Rob. Woodshop done by David & Paul. - 8 more remaining, to be scheduled
- Read mail
- Need to review mail to see if there is anything important.
- Old business
- Strategic Planning: no update. Member survey coming soon - Revenue Generation Workshop: had on Sunday, 4/5. Board to complete evaluation & prioritization of cost savings work, then assign leads for revenue generation and cost savings work streams.
- New business
- Joe Mertz for MMT - approved by board today, 4.7.20 (6 "for", 0 "against")
- Chase Checking: $22,757.22
- Chase Savings: $114,150.69
- PEX: $22,576
- PayPal: $7,679
- Volunteer/board members: 44
- Volunteer with paid storage: 9
- 'Scholarship: 5’
- Members with storage: 68
- Members (no storage): 382
- Total: 508
- Quorum: 51
Open Action Items
1. Gary: follow-up on next steps for spray box ventilation (electrical scheduling; Andrew Morris can purchase duct work with his PEX card).
2. Andrew Morris: purchase duct work for vent hood
Note: board action items are stored in a separate log.
Joe Mertz for MMT - approved by board today, 4.7.20 (6 "for", 0 "against"